Welcome to The Big South Fork Lodge & Horse Campground!
Our property borders the park and allows you to saddle up at your campsite or barn and ride directly into the park. We sit right across the street from the trailhead!
We offer our guests-
- large motel style rooms, as well as large rooms with kitchenettes
- RV camping at the barn with your horse
- 12×12 box stalls for your horses and paddocks for turnout.
- 2 clean shower houses
- Picnic tables and fire pits for each barn
- Stocked pond for fishing
- a dog friendly property so the WHOLE family can enjoy your vacation
- The Hitching Post Grill where you can find cold drinks and great meals
- Trail Head Farrier Shop right next door! Call Dean for an appointment 931-879-8768
- Please look at our Amenities page to see how much more we have to offer!
For directions, please make sure to put in our actual address into your GPS/ Maps (NOT Big South Fork Lodge) and stay on paved roads.