General Booking Information
- Your reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is paid
- All guests must check in at the office located at the lodge next to room 1
- Check-in time is 3 pm Central Time. (Please call if you are coming in after 6 pm, we will give you directions on how to get settled when you arrive)
- Check out time is 11 am Central Time
- Additional adult fees may apply. See current rates for information on additional adult fees.
- All rooms are non-smoking by Tennessee law. Violators will incur additional cleaning fees
- You are welcome to ride on the day of your departure but please be out of your barn or site by 11 am so we can prepare for the next arrivals.
- Additional trailers (for storage or whatnot) may be parked up front. If they are parked in our camping area, you will be charged for a primitive camping site.
- Tents may be placed at your site but will be charged the primitive camping rate.
- The primitive campsite rate is currently $15 per night plus tax
- You are welcome to ride on the day of your departure but please be out of your barn or site by 11 am Central Time so we can prepare for the next arrivals. You may park your trailer up front, and we can assist you with finding a parking spot.
- A full refund will be given if canceled at least 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date
- 7-3 days before arrival the deposit is nonrefundable but may be applied toward a future stay within 1 year
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival will forfeit the deposit. That deposit can not be applied for a future stay.
- No refunds for early departures
- We do not provide refunds for no-shows. Please call if you are unable to take advantage of your reservation.
- Horse owners must present your negative Coggins prior to any horses being unloaded
- One horse per stall, no exceptions
- Horses may be turned out in your assigned paddock for short periods (20 minutes), but no turnout after dark or when conditions are slippery
- Please clean up after your horses in the paddock. The grass is delicate, and we wish to keep it nice for all visitors
- Please bring manure fork, hose and water buckets
- Big South Fork Lodge welcomes dogs!
- There is a $25 fee for lodge guests only to cover extra room cleaning after departure
- Owners are expected to clean up after their dog(s) on the property
- Dogs must remain on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times
- Dogs must be secured in a crate if left unattended in rooms
- Accidents happen, if they do, please notify management as early as possible. Additional cleaning fees may be incurred.
- Good behavior is required. For the safety and comfort of all guests, dogs that are hostile or aggressive with be asked to leave along with their owner.